Terms and Conditions
- New to Gold Coast Pilates? Please note to book an assessment before booking a regular class
- Please use the hand sanitizer outside the studio before entering
- If you feel unwell and show sicks symptoms either please stay home and let us know or we may send you away which will result in you loosing your class credit.
- Please turn off or mute all mobile phones before class
- Please let your teacher know of any injuries or aches you may be experiencing
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation period that you can early cancel yourself out of the class – if you miss the 24 hour time period you will loose the class
- If you have an emergency that has come up and cannot attend your class please email and late cancel yourself so the next person in-line has as much notice as possible
- If you simply do not show to your class without contacting us prior then you will loose that class
- If you are on the waitlist please be aware that you are requesting to be added to the class. If a space comes available you will be added to the class up to 60 min before class time. To confirm you will be sent an email or text message. If you are unable to attend after you have been added to the class please cancel online and contact us.
- Grip Socks MUST be worn when attending Gold Coast Pilates. You can purchase SOCK-IT & CO.™ Pilates Grip Socks in the studio for $20
- If you do not turn up to an appointment ie. Massage or Personal Training session then the amount will be deducted from your account unless you contacted
Purchase Policy – Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All Purchases are non-refundable
- Causal Class and Newbie Class expire in 30 days after purchase
- 10 and 20 Reformer Pilates Package once purchased will expire in 6 months
- 100 Reformer Pilates Package once purchased will expire in 12 months
- Please note if you go away for a block of time we are able to put your account on hold to ensure no classes go un-used
- All Purchases made under sale conditions cannot be refunded
- All Memberships are subject to additional terms and conditions as per the agreed contract. Please ensure you read over them before agreeing.
Unlimited Reformer Pilates
This Membership is for all lovers for Reformer Pilates and being committed to on-going classes. A Membership is not only one of the best ways to keep accountable but it’s also a great way to keep in a healthy routine.
In the Unlimited Reformer Membership you will pay $75 + $1.50 transaction fee per week (“Fees”) and have the ability to book unlimited classes two weeks in advance.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Unlimited Reformer Membership will be direct debited every second week equalling $150 + $3.00 transaction fee.
2. There will be a one-off set-up fee of $5 on the first payment.
3. The Unlimited Reformer Membership allows you unlimited classes per week with the flexibility to book 4 weeks in advance.
4. The Unlimited Reformer Membership is a lock-in contract for a minimum of 6-months.
5. If you do not show for the class you reserved nor got in contact with us 24 hours before the class then you will be charged $10 extra to your nominated bank account.
Please read the below extended Terms and Conditions before going ahead
GOLD COAST PILATES PTY LTD MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (ACN 600 066 242) AFT HILLS FAMILY TRUST
1. All Fee’s and terms of this agreement are set out in the details above
2. If you are late in any payments and do not pay when it is due, you will be charged an extra $10, and your account will be suspended. You may not be allowed access to the studio until payment is clear.
3. Your Membership may also be terminated if any Fees remain unpaid for an extended period.
4. All payments will be made through our direct debit partner Ezidebit Pty Ltd ACN 096 902 813. Please read the terms and conditions below
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. Once you join as a Membership and each time you attend the studio you will be liable to ensure that
a. You are in good physical condition and have any doctors certificates needed or cleared before joining: and
b. You do not have any physical, medical or other disability or condition which may affect or aggravate through exercise including any sickness, injury or death to you as a result of participating in classes.
2. If you are unsure, please sought out the appropriate medical guidance before going ahead with our membership.
3. You must not participate in classes if you have an infection, contagious disease, or physical aliments such as an open wound or sore.
4. You agree to give us all relevant personal, health, and fitness information for your safety and the safety of our instructors.
1. When you apply for a Membership with Gold Coast Pilates you will need to provide us with, and we will have access to personal information about you, including but not limited to information relating to your finances and personal health. Please note that your information will remain private and confidential.
2. If you change your payment details it is your liability to let us know otherwise you may incur a $10 late fee each time.
3. In some cases, Gold Coast Pilates will be using taking photos, videos and audio recordings for promotional purposes. By agreeing to this Membership, you are agreeing and allowing Gold Coast Pilates to use your image, video or audio. If this is an issue, please let us know as soon as you have purchased the membership.
1. We are a strict no bully or harassment studio and if we believe you are showing signs of behaving in a risky manner or inappropriate towards other clients or staff members then we will immediately ask you to leave and suspend or cancel your membership without notice. You will not be welcome back to the studio and will be liable for all Fee’s incurred during the suspension period and/or cancellation fees as set out in below.
2. By agreeing to this Membership, you agree to comply with the instructors and listen to their direction
3. You promise to respect the equipment you use and if you make any damages by way of wilful, wrongful or negligent act then you will liable to pay for the repairs and/or replacement.
4. It is your responsibility to look after your own private belongings in the studio. We recommend that you do and to not bring valuables into the studio.
MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSIONS OR CANCELLATIONS
1. You may temporarily FREEZE your membership for any reason if your account is up to date. We require 14 days’ notice.
2. You may freeze your membership for up to 6 weeks and if you need to freeze your account for longer due to the travel, medical or hardship reasons then you will be required to show proof.
3. If you need to CANCEL your membership before the minimum sign up of 6 months, then you will be required to let us know in writing and pay a fee of $260.
4. If you need to CANCEL your membership after the minimum sign up period of 6 months then you will be required to provide 14 days written notice (“The Notice Period”.
5. At the conclusion of your Notice Period, you will be liable to pay any and all outstanding Fee’s due and payable up to and including the conclusion of your Notice Period. In the event you fail to pay your account at the conclusion of your Notice Period, you will be liable to pay interest on all and any outstanding Fee’s at a rate of 5% per annum which will be applied up to and included date of payment.
6. If you cannot do classes or participate due to a serious illness or permanent physical incapacity during the term of your membership, then we will cancel your Membership with 4 weeks’ notice but must be confirmed in writing by your doctor other medical professional.
7. In the event you relocate outside a 20km’s radius from the studio and need to cancel your membership, you will incur a $150 cancellation fee and we require 2 weeks notice written notice.
EZIDEBIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I/We hereby authorise Global Payments Australia 1 Pty Ltd ACN 601 396 543 (Direct Debit User ID number 342190, 342191, 428198) (referred to as “Ezidebit”) to make periodic debits on behalf of the Business (referred to as “the Business”) as indicated on the attached Direct Debit Request which incorporates this DDR Service Agreement.
I/We acknowledge that Ezidebit is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for the Business and that Ezidebit does not provide any goods or services (other than the direct debit collection services) to me/us for the Business pursuant to the Direct Debit Request and has no express or implied liability in relation to the goods and services provided or to be provided by the Business or the terms and conditions of any agreement that I/We have with the Business.
I/We acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from my/our nominated card or bank account according to the terms and conditions of my/our agreement with the Business and the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request (and specifically the Debit Arrangement including the Fees/Charges in the Direct Debit Request).
I/We acknowledge that the details of my/our nominated card or bank account should be verified (eg: against a recent card or bank statement) to ensure accuracy of the details provided and I/we will contact my/our financial institution if uncertain of the accuracy of these details.
I/We acknowledge that is my/our responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient available/cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the due date for the debit. Direct debits normally occur overnight, however transactions can take up to 3 banking business days depending on the financial institution. Accordingly, I/we acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the debit amount has been debited from the account. If there are insufficient funds available, I/we agree that Ezidebit will not be responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by either my/our or its financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing the debit if:
1. a payment request is received by Ezidebit after Ezidebit’s usual cut off time, being 3:00pm Qld time, Monday to Friday;
2. a payment request is received by Ezidebit on a day that is not a banking business day in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, VIC; or
3. there is a public or bank holiday on the day when the debit transaction is due to be processed or on any of the following days until the debit is processed.
Any payment that falls due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
I/We authorise Ezidebit to vary the amount of the payments from time to time upon receiving instructions from the Business of a variation provided for within my/our agreement with the Business or as may be agreed by me/us and the Business. I/We do not require Ezidebit to notify me/us of the variation to the debit amount.
I/We acknowledge that Ezidebit is to provide at least 14 days’ notice if it proposes to vary any of the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request (including this DDR Service Agreement) including varying the Debit Arrangement.
I/We will contact the Business if I/we wish to alter or defer the Debit Arrangement.
I/We acknowledge that any request by me/us to stop or cancel the Debit Arrangement will be directed to the Business.
I/We acknowledge that any dispute regarding a debit will be directed to the Business and/or Ezidebit. If no resolution is forthcoming, I/we will contact my/our financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that if a debit is returned by my/our financial institution as unpaid, a failed payment fee (as referred to in the Debit Arrangement) may be payable by me/us to Ezidebit. I/We will also be responsible for any fees and charges applied by my/our financial institution for each unsuccessful debit attempt together with any collection fees, including but not limited to any solicitor fees and/or collection agent fee as may be incurred by Ezidebit.
I/We authorise Ezidebit to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by the Business.
I/We acknowledge that certain fees and charges (including setup, variation, SMS or processing fees) may apply to the Direct Debit Request and may be payable to Ezidebit and agree to pay those fees and charges to Ezidebit.
“Ezidebit” may appear as the merchant for a payment from my/our credit card (including a debit or charge card). I/We acknowledge and agree that Ezidebit will not be liable for any disputed transactions resulting from the supply or non supply of goods and/or services and that all disputes will be directed to the Business (as Ezidebit is acting only as a Direct Debit Agent for the Business). The Transaction Fee for a debit to a Credit Card calculated as a percentage may be subject to a minimum amount.
I/We hereby irrevocably authorise, direct and instruct any third party who holds/stores my/our personal information (relating to the Business and this Direct Debit Request) to release and provide such information to Ezidebit.
1. Ezidebit to verify with my/our financial institution and/or correct, if necessary, details of my/our account; and
2. My/our financial institution to release information allowing Ezidebit to verify my/our account details.